Tips On Selecting The Right Company For Cleaning PurposesPosted by: Patricia Wheat | Posted on: March 6, 2017
Being the owner of an office or a company that has a reputation to live up to, it is essential in the first place to have cleaning staff on call, because it so often happens that cleanliness gets overlooked. However, for most people it’s a difficult proposition to have permanent staff for this purpose on their payroll due to financial reasons. For them, professional cleaners are the best solution. Let’s see how your office stands to benefit from them.
Firstly, the sight of overflowing garbage bins is best reserved for back alleys with stray cats, not the office. The smelly bathrooms matter too, significantly. You wouldn’t want your employees working with revulsion at the back of their minds. Plus, with the free time now available to the employees who previously would have tidied up the office; productivity as well as performance increases. This leads to more profits for your company. Additionally, when the building has been cleaned by industrial cleaners, there’s no room for germs and infections. And lastly, the most important point of it all, your clients. You’re bound to crack more deals with a clean and impeccable office setup than a disorganized junkyard.
When you opt for commercial cleaning services, make sure that they fit the bill, and not just in terms of money. Here are some suggestions which should help;
- Variety of services: The cleaning company should be flexible enough to accommodate all kinds of services needed, not just plain brushing and scrubbing. They’re professionals after all, and should have proper equipment to carry out various tasks.
- Flexibility: They have to work according to your schedule and not the other way round. Most of the reputable ones will work out an itinerary which will include not getting in your way during work hours. If you find the company refusing to change schedule, look for others.
- Reviews and recommendations: Nothing adds to a company’s reputation than good reviews and recommendations for industrial cleaning. Most of these companies will have an online presence as well, so you can see for yourself how good they are.
- Emergency accommodations: Any good professional cleaning company will definitely pay heed to last minute requests for unanticipated reasons, like an impromptu party, or on a serious note, a board meeting. Some even have dedicated help lines that are manned 24/7, so you can reach out to them at any point of time.
- Certifications: you should check if the company has all the required certifications, like the ISO 9008:2001 certificate, as well as certain standard practices and methods.
- The staff: There’s really no need to stress on this. Expect politeness, compliance, and responsibility as a pre-requisite, as you would in any professional employee.